Home Health Aide/Homemaker/Certified Nursing Assistant
iCare - Intelligent Home Care Solutions - Deerfield Beach, FL
We are currently looking for Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants and Homemakers who are warm, caring, empathetic, responsible and fun-loving that fit our purpose, core values and culture at iCare - Intelligent Home Care Solutions.
- Provide personal care
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Able to assist clients with standing, walking, sitting and rolling in bed
- Perform manual (1 person assist) and /or operate mechanical lifts. (Hoyer, Nolan, Arjo, Medi-stand, etc.)
- Medication assistance and monitoring
- Other specialized care including but not limited to: catheter care, bowel routines, ROM exercises, RX cream application, oxygen monitoring.
- Specialized care (i.e.: palliative, dementia, Alzheimer, quad, and other types of care)
- Some meal preparation
- Childcare/Elderly care
- Housekeeping duties which COULD include the following duties: cleaning bathrooms (including toilets and tubs/shower stalls), vacuuming, washing floors, windows, dusting, kitchen surfaces and cupboards, fridge and stove cleaning, watering plants, pet care (water and feed), washing dishes before and after meal prep.
- Assist with errands / special outings
- Provide travel assistance (drive in your vehicle or client’s vehicle or accompany by other means of transportation (eg: taxi, bus)
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Laundry, ironing and mending
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Passionate about community health / home support
- Absolutely love working with seniors
- Able to work independently
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing English
- At least one year of recent Health Care Aide/personal care experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed
- A solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of community healthcare and the delivery of personal care service to clients
- Able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely
- Able to freely lift 50 lbs
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions as related to client care
- Able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
- AHCA Level 2 background screening
- Updated Physical & PPD/Chest X-ray
- CPR Certified
If you fit the requirements above, please submit your resume! We would love to set up an interview with you! We look forward to working alongside you in caring for our seniors!